Voodoo13 08-16 Accord / 09-14 TSX/TL Rear Trailing Arms: Hard Clear
Part Number: TRHN-0700HC
Inside Continental United States
Earn 350 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
Voodoo13 adjustable rear trailing arms for the 2009-2014 Acura TSX are necessary if you plan on adjusting more than 1 degree of camber after you’ve lowered your car. Due to the design of the vehicle any adjustments of more than 1 degree will throw off your alignment more than the stock arms can adjust for, therefore this requires you to have all 3 sets of adjustable arms (camber, toe, trailing).
Our arms are engineered and designed for high performance street and race vehicles. They replace the soft rubber OE bushing with a rigid spherical bearing for increased handling and performance, but may sacrifice noise and comfort compared to arms that use rubber bushings. The adjusting rod is made from 6061-T6 aluminum which ensures our arms are incredibly strong and lightweight. MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Anodize finish is available in two colors Hard Clear and Hard OD Green. Our steel bracket is CNC manufactured with TIG welded construction. CNC stainless steel spacers are machined in house and work in conjunction with high quality made in the USA QA1 spherical rod ends.
- High strength 6061-T6 aluminum adjusting rod
- MIL-A-8625 Type III hard anodize finish
- CNC stainless steel spacers
- QA1 spherical rod ends with self-sealing and self-lubricated Nylon/PTFE injection molded race that keeps out dirt and debris
- Brake line bracket included
- Note: If more than 1 degree of camber adjustment is necessary you must use all 3 pairs of arms together (toe, camber and trailing).
All of our products are engineered, manufactured, and assembled at our Gilbert, Arizona facility using only the best materials from US suppliers.