The Ksport Version DR coilover system is specially engineered for drag racing applications. With proven performance on the drag strip, the Ksport Version DR system will reduce your E.T. and 60 ft times. The DR system is built on our race proven Version RR coilover, with internal changes to accomodate the rigors of drag racing. All Version DR drag racing coilovers will be custom valved for drag racing, with appropriate spring rates chosen to maximize traction and regulate weight transfer.
As with all Ksport coilovers, the Version DR Drag Race coilover allows for 36 levels of damping adjustment, spring pre-load adjustment, and height adjustment without sacrificing shock travel. The electro-plated steel shock bodies resist rust and corrosion, and all mounts are constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum for superior strength.
- Front Spring Rate: 7.2kg - 403lbs
- Rear Spring Rate: 18kg - 1008lbs
- Front feature adjustable camber plate
- Spring Rates and Shock Valving Specific For Drag Racing
- 36 Way Adjustable Damping
- Collars and Upper Mounts Made From 6061 Aluminum With T6 For Increased Hardness
- Adjustable Spring Perch For Height Adjustment
- Adjustable Lower Mount Allowing For Maximum Suspension Travel
- Camber Adjustment
- Pillowball Top Mounts For Increased Steering Feel
- Monotube High Pressure Design Reduces Oil Leakage
- Electroplated Body For Added Protection From Corrosion and Rust
- Dust Boot To Protect Damper Seal
- 18 Month Limited Warranty