Koyo 02-05 Civic Si Racing Radiator
Part Number: V2574
Inside Continental United States
Earn 507 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
Koyo Radiators are designed, manufactured and specified to original equipment (OE) specifications. Koyo radiators are renowned for their OE style design made especially for import cars. Koyos radiators are also available in plastic tank and aluminum core. Our NocolokR brazing line keeps the highest quality standards, bringing you superior products you can rely on. Koyo is Japans largest aftermarket radiator manufacturer. The Koyo radiator is produced from aircraft quality aluminum and Heli-arc welded. Heli-arc soldering is the highest quality standard for enforcement along aluminum connections.
You need to use or purchase a Koyo radiator cap with this radiator.
- Koyo Radiators are fully polished to a mirror finish
- Koyo Radiators provide 20% to 30% more cooling than standard radiators
- Handles high revving, high performance motors
- Koyo Radiators are perfect for Turbo Charged, Super Charged & Nitros Oxide equipped engines
- Made from aircraft quality aluminum and Heli-arc welded, cores are NOCOLOK-brazed
- Koyo Radiator is on the cutting edge of technology and design with Japan's largest automobile manufacture
- Custom built OEM fit - All Koyo radiator cores and tanks are specifically designed and built for each application. No universal fit parts are used.
- This ensures proper fit, just like your original equipment! Koyo builds radiators to fit today's most popular import performance cars.
- Part Number: V2574
- Manufacturer: Koyo Radiator
- Honda Civic
- 2002 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2003 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2004 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2005 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
Customers Also Bought
Be the first to review this product
8/24/2015 by lc
Quality, lower temp, no plastic. Almost 2x thick from stock.
9/4/2014 by Blake Beard
The koyo radiator fit great! Great quality and great finish too. I had a mishimoto on my rx8, and I will choose koyo every time from now on. The koyo fit like OEM. Make sure to get an aftermarket radiator cap because the OEM cap won't fit.
11/7/2011 by Chris AKA BoogieMain
Great looking and functioning product. I was really shocked by the quality of this product, which made for a very easy install. I would recommend this to anyone looking to upgrade their cooling system.