Koyorad is proud to introduce a new radiator for the 94-01 Acura Integra with K-Series engine transplants. Unlike this vehicle's conventional down-flow style OEM radiator, Koyorad's new cross-flow design improves heat dissipation by directing coolant laterally across the radiator. To further improve this radiator's efficiency, Koyorad has integrated their N-FLO dual pass partition which routes coolant through the radiator twice for up to a 20% improvement in cooling performance over stock. Aesthetics were also a big concern in the radiator's design, therefore eliminates the need for top mounting pins, which allows a much cleaner presentation. At only 36mm thick, this radiator provides excellent heat exchange properties while maintaining a slim and compact size.
You need to use a Koyo radiator cap with this radiator.
- Koyorad "V Series" 36mm cross-flow core
- Optimized locations for inlet, outlet, and fan temp switch
- 1/8 PT female port accepts aftermarket temp gauge sensors
- N-FLO Dual Pass partition
- Mirror polished finish
- Nocolok-R Brazing
- Precise Tube and Fin alignment
- Billet aluminum filler neck and drain plug