Karcepts EHPS High Pressure Power Steering Hose
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
This is not a vehicle specific partPlease read the product description and details prior to purchase. Please contact us if you need assistance.
The Karcepts Electro-Hydraulic High Pressure Hose Assembly is required for installation of a 1991-1995 Toyota MR2 Electric Power Steering Pump when used with our KES01 or KES02 Pump Mounting Bracket & Hardware Kits.
- High pressure power steering hose assembly rated @ 3000psi
- Includes the required fitting to connect the hose assembly to the high pressure side of an EG/EK/DC2 power steering rack
- Includes the required fitting to connect the hose assembly to the high pressure side of a 1991-1995 Toyota MR2 electric power steering pump
- Eliminates the need for the expensive OEM RSX high pressure power steering line
- Available for either LHD or RHD vehicles
- Can also be used for universal installations: LHD line = 27.5" long, RHD line = 45" long
- Contact us for custom length hose assemblies
- Part Number: KES04
- Manufacturer: Karcepts
- RHD K-swaps Only
- This part does not have vehicle specific fitment