Karcepts 96-00 Civic K-swap EHPS Pump Mounting Bracket & Hardware
Part Number: KES02
Inside Continental United States
Please contact us for availability
Earn 140 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
The Karcepts K-Swap Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering Pump Mounting Bracket & Hardware Kit provides the SOLUTION for perfectly positioning a 1991-1995 Toyota MR2 Electric Power Steering Pump into a K-Series swapped 1992-2000 Honda Civic or 1994-2001 Acura Integra.
Use Karcepts Part #: KES01 for 1992-1995 Honda Civic and 1994-2001 Acura Integra K-Swaps (fitment only verified on Hasport EGK1 mounts)
Use Karcepts Part #: KES02 for 1996-2000 Honda Civic K-Swaps (fitment only verified on Hasport EKK1 & EKK2 mounts)
- 5-8 WHP gains observed by utilizing an electric pump vs. an OEM mechanical pump
- No more worries of power steering pump hood clearance issues!!!
- Low pump placement for a lower center of gravity vs. an OEM mechanical pump setup
- Keeps the high pressure line away from the hot header to eliminate P/S line blow-outs
- Ideal positioning for a clean and practically hidden P/S setup
- Eliminates an expensive OEM high pressure line for an economically priced Karcepts EHPS High Pressure Hose Assembly.
- Thick/rigid CNC machined aluminum mounting bracket weighs in under 10oz.