Innovative Steel Motor Mount Kit: 95A
Replacement Mount Kit for the 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si (FA/FD/FG/FN)
Designed to fit the Civic FA5/FD2/FG2/FN2 chassis with K-Series engines and manual transmission.
- Unique No-Tear Vibration Minimizing Bushings
- Hardware Included
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime Warranty
For replacement hardware for this kit, please see:
- 06-11 CIVIC SI REPLACEMENT MOUNT KIT HARDWARE - 90850-HW
It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving.
Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP.
Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts.
By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.
This kit Includes 4 mounts(Front, Rear, & Passenger) and 3 mounting brackets
This is a direct replacement bolt in kit. No notching or trimming of the hood is required.
Replaces Honda Stock/OEM parts:
- 50890-SVB-A02 (90830)
- 50690-SVB-A00 (90830/90830-SB)
- 50850-SVB-A03 (90010)
- 50830-SVB-A01 (90640)
- 50820-SNG-J02 (90120/90820-SB)
- Part Number: 90850-95A
- Engine Mount Type: Steel
- Insert Hardness: 95a
- Manufacturer: Innovative Mounts
- Position: Mount Kit
- Honda Civic
- 2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2007 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2008 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2009 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2010 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2011 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2008 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2009 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2010 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2011 Honda Civic Si Sedan