Injen 3.0" Dry Filter
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
This is not a vehicle specific partPlease read the product description and details prior to purchase. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Filter Specs: 3.00" Filter 6" Base / 5" Tall / 5" Top
Injen Technology and AMSOIL, two highly reputable and successful companies have come together to co-brand a line of high performance air filters, the Injen/AMSOIL Ea nano-fiber dry filter. When tested in harsh and dirty enviroments, the Ea nano-fiber media proved to filter up to 99.53% of fine dirt and dust particles. For years the Ea nano-fiber webbing technology was used in medium to heavy-duty diesel trucks.
- Oil Free Filter
- Advanced Ea nano-fiber filtration
- 1-3whp gains over the conventional wet cotton gauze filter
- Ea nano-fiber are more efficient than cotton gauze for better engine protection
- Filters are tuned and tested for specific applications
- Tested in real world driving, not computerized flow bench
- Large built-in velocity stack
- The cool blue color will never fade
- Filter is easily cleaned by using a shop vac
- Goes longer between cleaning intervals
- You will never have to replace a factory sensor
- Preferred Filtering media used by OE manufacturers
- Part Number: X-1014-BB
- Manufacturer: Injen Technology
- Size: 3.0
- This part does not have vehicle specific fitment
Customers Also Bought
6 reviews for Injen 3.0" Dry Filter
5.0 out of 5.0
9/1/2015 by Noel
Well impressed how the design was bigger and better then the regular injen filter. Noticed a bit more power nothing major. And of course love the fast shipping!
5/22/2014 by Razvan Constantinescu
Great product , Amsoil nanofiltering material is working nice, the engine breaths more easily with dry filter than my wet injen filter and sounds louder. KSeries was great in processing the order and customs, delivery was spot on also.
5/1/2014 by Brett Swiontek
Instant improvement in gas mileage (when not driving like I stole the car) .Engine seems to breath better than it did with the smaller Injen filter that came with my CAI. Super fast shipping as always.
8/30/2011 by RacerX Type-Sex
Well constructed, which is great because I track my daily driver, it has proven to be reliable so far. Lightning-fast shipping from Club RSX.
8/28/2010 by R. Alonso
3 in dry filter vs wet filter
Bought this to replace an Injen CAI filer. works well, no hydrolock ( I got a hydrolock condom ) supposed to pick up 3whp.. makes sense read their description
8/5/2009 by Mark Chen
No more cleaning! sort of
Very happy with the filter. Easy install, and no more need for the cleaning kits. Power gain is hard to say because my filter was pretty dirty when I installed this new one. It probably does add power but I'm not experienced or sensitive enough to definitively say. But the convenience of not having to buy the cleaning kits is worth it for me