Hybrid Racing Fuel Rail: Black
If you were wondering if there was any way to add more features to an after market fuel rail, the answer is a resounding “yes!” Our fuel rails are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 heat treatment. It can accept a -8AN fitting in the inlet(s) and outlet, and it features a durable anodized finish with a laser etched logo. Now for what makes our rail a little different…
We've included a 1/8" npt hole on our new fuel rails, that allows you to mount a fuel pressure gauge directly to your fuel rail. This puts the fuel pressure gauge in a spot that's easily visible, so you don't have to poke around in the engine bay just to see if you have fuel pressure.
The other detail on our fuel rail that should stand out is the option for plugging the side inlet and outlet and running the fuel to a centrally located -8AN fitting. This is positioned so that the fuel line can pass between the middle two cylinder intake runners. This is an excellent option for anyone looking to tuck their wires and lines.
- K-Series Fuel Rail w/ 06-11 Civic Si EFI Fitting
- Allows you to run a center feed fuel line
- (3) -8AN inlet / outlet ports
- 1/8th npt port for fuel pressure gauge
- Made entirely in house, in the USA
What is included with the fuel rail?
- (1) Hybrid Racing K-Series Fuel Rail
- (1) 1/8 NPT Fitting
- (2) -8 ORB Plug
- (1) Push-On EFI Fitting
This assortment of fittings will allow you run the fuel rail in almost any configuration possible.
What intake manifolds is this rail compatible with?
This rail has been shown to mount to the PRB, RBC, and RBB intake manifolds without needing any modifications. Any aftermarket intake manifolds that share the same fuel rail mounting points as the PRB, RBC, or RBB should also accept this rail.
- Part Number: HYB-FRL-01-46
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: Hybrid Racing
- Honda Civic
- 2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2007 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2008 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2009 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2010 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2011 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2008 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2009 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2010 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2011 Honda Civic Si Sedan