Hybrid Racing K-Series Swap Clutch Line
This clutch line is designed specifically for 01-05 EM2/ES1/ES1 Honda Civic's with a K-Series swap.
These lines are pressure tested and pre-assembled utilizing a -3 teflon hose encased in a braided stainless steel line.
Requires the K20A/A2/A3 clutch slave cylinder.
- For 01-05 Honda Civic with a K-Swap. It does not work on 02-05 Civic Si's.
- Pre-Bent for easy installation
- Vinyl covers protect components from abrasion
- PRFE liner is compatible with all clutch fluids
Why do I need the clutch line?
When performing a K-Series swap you need to connect your clutch slave cylinder and master cylinder together. The stock clutch line on most k-swapped cars will not mate up to the slave cylinder on the k-series' transmission. The Hybrid Racing K-series Clutch Line Conversion allows the motion from the clutch pedal to be transferred to the clutch fork.
Can I use my OEM line?
The OEM line is too short and the fittings are not the correct size. They are not designed to work with the K-series engine swap.
- Part Number: HYB-CLI-01-06
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Manufacturer: Hybrid Racing
- Designed for a K-Series Engine Swap
- Honda Civic
- 2001 Honda Civic Coupe
- 2002 Honda Civic Coupe
- 2003 Honda Civic Coupe
- 2004 Honda Civic Coupe
- 2005 Honda Civic Coupe
- 2001 Honda Civic Sedan
- 2002 Honda Civic Sedan
- 2003 Honda Civic Sedan
- 2004 Honda Civic Sedan
- 2005 Honda Civic Sedan