Hawk HP Plus Front Brake Pads
Hawk Performance's HP Plus brake pad compound is ideal for Autocross and Track Day drivers looking for a high performance race compound that can take the heat of the track and get you home safely without having to change the pads.
HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and "track day" applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials.
Extremely high coefficient of friction makes HP Plus the perfect upgrade over stock for high performance streetcars used in autocross competition or that experience repetitive, heavy braking.
All Hawk Performance HP Plus / Autocross brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer's workmanship and materials.
Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected.
Hawk Performance burnishes its HP Plus brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
How To Bed-In/Burnish Brake Pads
- After installing new brake pads, make 6-to-10 stops from approximately 30-35 MPH applying moderate pressure.
- Make an additional 2-to-3 hard stops from approximately 40-45 MPH.
- DO NOT DRAG BRAKES!
- Allow at least 15 minutes for the brake system to cool down.
- After step 4 is completed, your new Hawk Performance brake pads are ready for use.
- Part Number: HB545N.564
- Location: Front
- Manufacturer: Hawk Performance
Special Fitment: Integra Type R (DC5) Brembo Calipers
- Nissan/Infiniti with Brembo Caliper
- Acura RSX
- 2002 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2003 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2004 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2005 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2002 Acura RSX Manual
- 2003 Acura RSX Manual
- 2004 Acura RSX Manual
- 2005 Acura RSX Manual
- 2006 Acura RSX Manual
- 2002 Acura RSX Automatic
- 2003 Acura RSX Automatic
- 2004 Acura RSX Automatic
- 2005 Acura RSX Automatic
- 2006 Acura RSX Automatic
- Honda Civic
- 2002 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2003 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2004 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2005 Honda Civic Si Hatchback