Hawk HT10 Racing Brake Pads: Front and Rear
Part Number: HB361S.622,HB145S.570
Inside Continental United States
Earn 505 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
The Hawk Performance HT-10 compound is a great pad for intermediate drivers that want a streetable pad that still offers superior performance. It has a very smooth initial bite and provides a consistent pedal feel. The HT-10 delivers medium to high torque over a significant temperature range to help increase your track day performance.
- Pavement Circle Track Racing - Brake pads for Hooters Cup, ASA & Super Late Models, Tour Type Pavement Modifieds.
- Sports Car/GT Racing - Sports car racing applications needing medium / high initial bite and effectiveness.
- Open Wheel/Formula Racing - Brake pads for Formula Atlantic , Formula Continental, Other Formula needing medium / high initial bite and effectiveness.
- High Operating Temperautes 300-1300°F
- Mild to High Torque
- More Bite than Blue 9012 Pads
- Excellent Brake Pad and Rotor Wear
- Aggressive yet Smooth Initial Bite
- Delivers Consistant Pedal Feel
- Consistant Modulation and Brake Release Characteristics
Product DescriptionThe Hawk HT-10 Brake Pad is the next step up the from the Blue 9012 pads when brake bite is being considered. The hawk HT-10 Pads deliver mild to high torque, with a smooth initial bite to give you control of your car. The HT-10 Pad gives you a consistant pedal feel so you know how your car will react when it is time to slow down. The Hawk HT-10 Brake Pad can operate effectively in temperatures between 300-1300°F. The smooth brake modulation and brake release characteristics the HT-10 Brake Pad is a great choice for your race car.
|Part Number:||HB361S.622 / HB145S.570|
|Location:||Front and Rear|
|Position:||Left and Right (Driver and Passenger)|