HKS GT Supercharger System Kit
Since its introduction, CR-Z is very popular for the world’s first hybrid sport car. HKS tried very hard to develop a supercharger for the hybrid vehicle. And we have adopted HKS famous GT Supercharger which is centrifugal type. It can provide flat torque from the low RPM and have a steady power to the high RPM.Features:
- A perfect complete kit for CR-Z which HKS original design of GTS 4015 Supercharger was adopted.
- All necessary installation parts are included in the Complete Kit. Installation of the kit enables the engine output to increase to 200ps/170ps.
- Pro Kit consists of everything except the F-CON iS + OSC of the Complete Kit.
- By using with Fuel Upgrade Kit together, you can upgrade from STEP 1 to STEP 2.
- No modification to the engine is necessary if the engine output is increased up to 200ps. (However, it is recommended to use HKS engine upgrade parts for race use.)
- The kits are not applicable on vehicles equipped with a automatic transmission.
- The factory ECU must have the standard data.
- Replace the spark plugs with NGK#8 or equivalent. It’s recommended to use HKS Super Fire Racing M40i.
- High octane gasoline must be used
- Since the factory washer tank is removed to install the kit, DENSO Washer Assy (160200-5070) or similar item may be required.
- Average required installation time is 6 to 8 hours
- Factory ECU w/ Standard Data
- Factory CAT
- HKS SILENT Hi-Power or Factory
- HKS M40i or higher heat range spark plug
- HKS SUPER RACING 0W-25 or 10W-35
- Part Number: 12001-AH007
- Manufacturer: HKS
- Honda CRZ
- 2011 Honda CRZ All
- 2012 Honda CRZ All