Godspeed Project 13-14 ILX / 12-13 Civic SI Mono-Max Coilovers
Part Number: MMX2120
Inside Continental United States
Earn 1790 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
Godspeed Project's MonoMAX is our premier single-adjustable coilover suspension kit. These coilovers are designed for both race and street use. The MonoMAX coilovers feature a monotube shock that is made out of a 52mm seamless carbon steel tube with a 44mm internal piston providing maximum strength and damper response. Cold wounded springs are made from high strength SAE9252 steel to optimize the balance between performance and comfort. Race quality Italian shock oil ensures consistent fluid viscosity in a wide range of temperatures which yields to consistent shock performance lap after lap. The CNC aluminium top hat is attached to the car via a pillowball mount that incorporates high performance Japanese KOYO bearing. The lower shock brackets are made out of light weight T7075 forged aluminium. The Mono-MAX offers 40 damper adjustments which adjusts both rebound and compression. Our coilover suspension kits includes a 1 year warranty
- Drop range is 3.0" to 3.5". Ability to go lower with minor modifications.
- Front camber plates with pillowball mount for camber adjustment
- Spring rates: Front: 10 kg/mm & Rear: 14 kg/mm
- 40 precise levels of damper adjustment
- Monotube shock design
- Powder coated shock body
- Lightweight aluminium shock body and brackets
- 52mm shock body with a 44mm internal piston
- Independent ride height and spring preload adjustments
- Italian IP F.A made shock oil with a high viscosity index
- 1 Year Warranty from Date of Purchase
Note: For installation on the 2012/2013 Honda Civic, the sleeve kit goes on top of the springs (rear).
1 reviews for Godspeed Project 13-14 ILX / 12-13 Civic SI Mono-Max Coilovers
5 out of 5.0
6/5/2017 by Mark Galvez
So far so good
I've heard mixed reviews on these coilovers. I still went ahead and purchased these bad boys. Theyre so far pretty good. A bit bounce but I love them. Im really happy on how low I've been able to drop my car and the smoothness I still have. I live in the city so there's quite a few pot holes. Lol so avoiding all of them are hard. But so far these are pretty good