Full-Race Vertical Flow Intercooler
This is the innovative Full-Race K-Series specific designed Vertical Flow Intercooler. This FMIC is designed to work with all K-series turbo applications, RSX, EP civics, K-swapped EF/EG/EK/DC and more.
Featuring Full-Race's legendary vertical-flow intercooler with internally baffled aero endtanks, is designed for fast turbo spool, cold IAT (inlet air temperature) and the lowest possible pressure drop while flowing way more than enough CFM for the I-VTEC system. Our latest intercooler design combines the ultra dense and highly efficient Bar & Plate intercooler core with the shortest charge piping possible for the K series engine and intake manifold in this chassis. Endtanks are optimized for low volume (fast spool) and high flow (big power) and are internally baffled to ensure equal charge distribution through the core for the coldest air possible.
Key Design Features:
- Laser cut Full-Race Tag
- 6x23.5x3 in. core supports up to 775whp
- Tube and fin core design
- Hand fabricated and professionally TIG welded endtanks, tabs and inlet/outlet pipes.
- Top to Bottom flow design allows both hot and cold charge pipes to be run on the drivers side of the car.
- Aluminum tabs on the core are available for ease of installation.
- Part Number: FR-IC-K-VF
- Manufacturer: Full-Race
- Size: 2.50 inch (63.50 mm)
- Also works with K-series swaps in EG/EK/DC
- Acura RSX
- 2002 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2003 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2004 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2005 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2002 Acura RSX Manual
- 2003 Acura RSX Manual
- 2004 Acura RSX Manual
- 2005 Acura RSX Manual
- 2006 Acura RSX Manual
- Honda Civic
- 2002 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2003 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2004 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2005 Honda Civic Si Hatchback