Full-Race has raised the bar for high-end '06+ Civic exhaust systems. Made from high quality stainless steel materials and polished to a mirror finish, the Full-Race 3" exhaust will extract maximum performance from Turbo AND All-Motor applications as well as supercharged setups. Using a proven design with easy to install vband flanges, this exhaust makes more power and less noise on a wide variety of K20 and K24 engines. It bolts up perfectly to All-Motor race headers as well as our FG turbo kit's 3" downpipe as well as any race header's 3" flange - plus, it can be used on a 100% stock car by simply using our Full-Race 2.5" to 3" adaptor.
- 3" Exhaust fits 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 and 2011 2 door coupe and 4 door sedan civics
- Includes 3" v-band flanges and clamps for an easy install
- Optional pipe to connect to oem cat OR 3" headers/downpipes
- Decreases spool time and increases overall power on turbo applications.
- Plenty of clearance for various suspension components and chassis.
- Excellent fit and sound quality.
- Fits R18 civic with 3" turbo downpipe
- During install, make sure the adapter pipe is facing down. If it faces up it will interfere with the underbody
5.0 out of 5.0
5.0 out of 5.0
By Daniel Siebert on 10/20/2017
This thing has NO DRONE. This thing sounds about 30% more aggressive than stock without sounding like it's burning rice. I paired this with a skunk2 alpha header and couldn't be happier. Make sure that you buy nuts to put on the spring nuts when you reuse them with whatever header you use, and also make sure you but a 2.75" gasket. To just swap out the exhaust make sure you have a can of PB blaster, 12mm sockets, and 14mm sockets. It's pretty easy since it's big parts, just get a friend to help you line everything up easy.