EXEDY organic racing clutches only use premium friction materials that are resistant to slippage and burst. Increased clamp loads give the necessary capacity to handle modified engines. This is the preferred clutch for street and light horsepower track use. Drivability is similar to the stock clutch. Pedal efforts will be slightly higher because of the higher clamp loads. All of our Stage 1 clutch discs have spring center dampers to reduce drivetrain shock.
Clutch kit includes pressure plate, disc, throwout bearing, alignment tool, and pilot bushing.Ultra-Fiber Organic Disc
- EXEDY Exclusive Friction Composition
- High Heat resins bond friction fibers
- Unlike competitors, EXEDY friction material has no need for steel backing to pass SFI burst test
- Maintains drivability of an OE-style disc
- Heavy Duty oil-quench hardened damper
- Heavy Duty rivets retain clutch material
- Average of 40% increase in clamp load
- Extra capacity holds common street car upgrades
- Ductile iron pressure plate provides high strength, anti-burst protection in all temperature ranges
- Stamped steel cover designed to reduce deflection
- Weighs 8lbs
- Exedy flywheels are manufactured from billet chromoly steel
- Exedy flywheels are safer than lightened cast iron flywheels.
- Exedy flywheels improve engine response.
|Part Number:||08806 / HF02|
|Clutch Stage:||Stage 1|
|Flywheel Weight:||8 pounds|