Eneos 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil (6 Quarts)
Comes with six 1 quart bottlesFeatures:
- 100% Synthetic Gasoline Motor Oil - When high-output cars with large engine displacements are driven for long periods at high temperatures and heavy loads, they need the outstanding heat resistance and oxidation stability that only a synthetic motor oil can provide. Because ENEOS Motor Oil 0W50 is made from 100% synthetic oil, it has an ultra wide 0W-50 viscosity range that ensures superb starting performance even at cold winter temperatures as well as excellent oil film retention at hot summer temperatures and during high-speed driving at heavy engine loads.
- 2. Outstanding High-temperature Oxidation Stability and Coking Resistance - Because ENEOS Motor Oil 0W50 is made from a carefully designed blend of 100% synthetic base oils and optimized additives, its high-temperature oxidation stability is vastly superior to motor oils made from mineral base oils. ENEOS Motor Oil 0W50 also has outstanding coking resistance, an essential property for protecting turbo rotors that are operated at high temperatures and speeds.
- 3. Superior Drive-Train Wear Resistance and Excellent Cleanliness - ENEOS Motor Oil 0W50's synthetic base allows it to maintain a strong oil film even at high temperatures, speeds, and loads. Its antiwear protection is particularly effective in the drive trains of overhead cam systems, where the lubrication conditions are especially severe. This motor oil also has superb thermal and oxidation stability, so it maintains excellent engine cleanliness by suppressing sludge formation, which can cause engine seizures and pump clogging.
- 4. Meets Latest API Standard - ENEOS Motor Oil 0W50's outstanding performance is proven by its certification for the SM specification, the latest motor oil standard issued by the American Petroleum Institute.
- Part Number: EN-5W30
- Manufacturer: Eneos
- Oil Weight: 5W-30
- This part does not have vehicle specific fitment
Customers Also Bought
7 reviews for Eneos 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil (6 Quarts)
5.0 out of 5.0
5/24/2013 by Peter Lee
Never would have thought oil made this much difference. Worth every penny. Car feels solid when vtec kicks in. Might be a little more expensive than your typical oil from Walmart, but its worth it! Mark my words, try this oil out.
11/8/2012 by KP from WI
Best Oil Out There
An excellent grade oil. Performs flawlessly. A good price and fast shipping. My Acura has had a steady diet of Eneos. I don't know if car is faster but I've never had a worry. Buy this oil and DIY & save $!
10/3/2012 by Paolo Tamayo
A must buy, better than any other oil locally
This oil makes my engine runs smoother ,, while on idling it sounds very quiet and on high revs it is divine.
8/25/2009 by Paolo Geroche
One of the BEST!
JUST GET THIS OIL, YOU'LL BE HAPPY.PERIOD. RATED ONE OF THE BEST WITH AMSOIL, REDLINE, ROYAL PURPLE, MOBIL, MOTUL, ELF ETC..FOR THE PRICE YOU CANT BEAT IT. IVE BEEN RUNNING IT ON MY 98 MUSTANG GT. PREVIOUSLY RAN ROYAL PURPLE AND MOBIL 1. JUST BOUGHT SOME FOR MY GF'S CAR, I LIKE IT THAT MUCH AND I BELIEVE IN NIPPON.
5/26/2009 by Tim Fritz
Pricey? Sure, but I would recommed a try at this oil.
I haven't had an oil analysis performed on this particular oil so I can't say for sure how effective it is at withstanding breakdown under average to severe/short trip driving and providing lasting protection under those conditions. I will say that I ran this oil for (9!) months and almost six thousand miles and managed to burn only one full quart for the duration. And the car does get driven in a spirited manner often enough at that. I swear the motor ran smoother and sounded quieter at idle, ie. less valve tappet sound.
4/30/2009 by derekfccdc5
Same opinion as Derrick
Can't go wrong with Numba Won In Japan!
1/13/2009 by Derrick
Really fast shipping
Fast shipping, pretty good deal since it was free. I just put in the oil and no problems so far.