Eneos 5W-20 Synthetic Motor Oil: 12 Quarts
Part Number: EN-5W20-12
Inside Continental United States
|Quantity 1 equals 12 Quarts|
Earn 314 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
This is not a vehicle specific partPlease read the product description and details prior to purchase. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Comes with twelve 1 quart bottlesFeatures:
- 100% Synthetic Gasoline Motor Oil - When high-output cars with large engine displacements are driven for long periods at high temperatures and heavy loads, they need the outstanding heat resistance and oxidation stability that only a synthetic motor oil can provide. Because ENEOS Motor Oil 0W50 is made from 100% synthetic oil, it has an ultra wide 0W-50 viscosity range that ensures superb starting performance even at cold winter temperatures as well as excellent oil film retention at hot summer temperatures and during high-speed driving at heavy engine loads.
- 2. Outstanding High-temperature Oxidation Stability and Coking Resistance - Because ENEOS Motor Oil 0W50 is made from a carefully designed blend of 100% synthetic base oils and optimized additives, its high-temperature oxidation stability is vastly superior to motor oils made from mineral base oils. ENEOS Motor Oil 0W50 also has outstanding coking resistance, an essential property for protecting turbo rotors that are operated at high temperatures and speeds.
- 3. Superior Drive-Train Wear Resistance and Excellent Cleanliness - ENEOS Motor Oil 0W50's synthetic base allows it to maintain a strong oil film even at high temperatures, speeds, and loads. Its antiwear protection is particularly effective in the drive trains of overhead cam systems, where the lubrication conditions are especially severe. This motor oil also has superb thermal and oxidation stability, so it maintains excellent engine cleanliness by suppressing sludge formation, which can cause engine seizures and pump clogging.
- 4. Meets Latest API Standard - ENEOS Motor Oil 0W50's outstanding performance is proven by its certification for the SM specification, the latest motor oil standard issued by the American Petroleum Institute.
- Part Number: EN-5W20-12
- This part does not have vehicle specific fitment