DeatschWerks 350iL In-Line Fuel Pump
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
DeatschWerks is excited to officially release the newest member of their world renowned fuel pump line, the DW350iL. This High Flow, 350 liter per hour fuel pump is DeatschWerks' first externally mounted in-line fuel pump, expanding its line to continue as one of the most comprehensive in the industry.
The DW350iL will be the highest flowing pump DeatschWerks has offered to date. Flowing 350 LPH @ 40psi and over 300 LPH at 70psi, it can support over 700hp. Utilizing roller-vane technology allows a flatter flow curve, which means more flow at higher pressures - a must for turbo and supercharged applications.
Along with higher flow rates, the DW350iL comes with -8 AN ORB female fittings on the inlet and outlet to easily incorporate larger fuel lines, an anodized aluminum body, two t-bolt mounting brackets with rubber isolators, and rubber boots to protect the power terminals.
The DW350iL has been engineered to fit Bosch 044 surge tanks, which provide reserve fueling capacity and dual pump capability - important in many high power motorsport applications.Features:
- 350LPH @ 40psi
- -8AN ORB Fittings In/Out
- Race Proven Success in Formula D & GTA
- Supports up to 750hp (1250hp Dual Setup)
- Roller-Vane Technology
- 3-year no-fault warranty
- Weight: 34oz (975grams)
- External Materials: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Inlet Fitting: -8 AN ORB
- Outlet Fitting: -8 AN ORB
- PRV Activation: NA
- Impeller Design: Roller-Vane
- Connector Terminal: Binding Post
- Min Voltage Input: 8 Volts
- Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
- Current Draw (40psi): 12.0 amps (13.5v)
- Current Draw (80 psi): 15.6 amps (13.5v)
- 2"x2" sock
- Electrical connector
- 4" of fuel line
- Miscellaneous hardware
- Part Number: 9-350
- Manufacturer: DeatschWerks