DBA Street Series Slotted Front Rotor: Single
DBA's street series slotting improves pad bite and assists to reduce brake fade. They are the perfect replacement rotor for the performance conscious street motorist.
- Patented 'Kangaroo Paw' ventilation design available on most popular DBA Street Series Rototor.
- Ideal for towing and heavy loads.
- Directional slotted design (Left-hand and right-hand disc rotors).
- Gun-metal grey paint provides better corrosion protection.
- Rapidly expels friction gases.
- Provides even pad wear and assists in minimising glazing of pad surfaces.
- Minimises brake fade.
- Ideal for towing and heavy loads, where additional heat is usually generated.
- The slotting efficiently clears dust and debris, while creating better friction and a cleaner disc rotor.
- Part Number: 2508S
- Location: Front
- Manufacturer: DBA
- Rotor Type: Slotted
Special Fitment: Integra Type R (DC5) Brembo Calipers
Customers Also Bought
1 reviews for DBA Street Series Slotted Front Rotor: Single
5.0 out of 5.0
11/3/2013 by Alexander Deleon
Best value for ITR Brembo setup
This is by far the best value for replacement front rotors for those of us running the Type R Brembo setup from Japan. The other options out there are exponentially more expensive and probably perform about the same for most real world applications. I'd highly recommend buying these as a replacement unless you need some JDM bling for show. I've had them for about a month now and couple with some hawk brake pads the braking feel is much improved as I would expect considering both the pads and rotors needed replacing. Highly recommended for the value and street performance.