Part Number: 56-676
Inside Continental United States
Earn 526 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
This is not a vehicle specific partPlease read the product description and details prior to purchase. Please contact us if you need assistance.
The CTEK Charger, SmartPass is an energy management unit which controls and optimizes energy produced by alternators, solar cells, wind power or conventional AC/DC chargers, and distributes it to the battery banks or consumers which require energy, such as the deep cycle bank, bow thruster batteries, consumers, etc. Used together with a D250S DUAL, SmartPass provides optimal charging via CTEK’s unique staged charging cycle, which also protects your batteries. SmartPass also has an integrated ‘battery guard’ which protects deep cycle batteries from harmful total discharge and ensures that critical equipment such as radio, emergency lights and navigation systems always function. SmartPass has a temperature sensor which protects batteries against high temperatures.
SmartPass is a fully automatic energy management system which can handle up to 80A for batteries of between 28-800Ah. The energy management system is IP65 classified (water jet and dust protected and approved for outdoor use). Suitable for all types of 12V lead-acid batteries.Features:
- Battery separation eliminates diodes and VSR relays
- Charging of service batteries up to 100A, which reduces recharge time
- Separation of energy-consuming equipment and service batteries during charging increasing the expected life of 12V devices such as light bulbs, LEDs and other electronics and allows the battery to be charged from the alternator at a level that minimizes recharge time [patent pending]
- Temperature protection of services batteries reduces charge current at high temperatures [patent pending]
- Charging current: 80A
- Type of batteries: 12V lead-acid batteries
- Battery capacity: 75-800Ah
- Insulation: IP65 (splash and dust proof)
- Part Number: 56-676
- Manufacturer: CTEK
- This part does not have vehicle specific fitment