CT Engineering Supercharger Kit
CT Engineering offers a Supercharger Kit for the 2.4L ILX and Civic Si that increases power by approximately 60 to over 100 horsepower at the wheels, depending on the stage that you select. The supercharger uses an "Eaton-type" design that provides consistent boost and compresses the intake charge efficiently with a minimal increase in the intake air temperature. This combination provides almost instant boost that increases low and midrange torque for excellent throttle response.
The kit is complete with cast aluminum supercharger manifolds, all mounting brackets, as well as all necessary hardware. The kit requires no major modifications, and the car can be easily returned to stock.
This supercharger kit comes with an industry leading 2 year warranty.
Want different injectors? Need a fuel pump? We can add what ever option want, just contact us!
- Hondata FlashPro includes a base map for 3.6" or 3.8" pulley and 550cc injectors.
- You need to use 750cc or 1000cc injectors if you select a 3.15" pulley.
- Selecting the 3.15" pulley requires that you purchase a 7 rib belt that is 65.3" or 65.5" in length. K Series Parts sells two Gates belts that will work: standard v-rib or Gates Racing Performance Belt.
- Part Number: 350-094
- Manufacturer: CT Engineering
- Acura ILX
- 2013 Acura ILX 2.4L
- 2014 Acura ILX 2.4L
- Honda Civic
- 2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2013 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2014 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2012 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2013 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2014 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2015 Honda Civic Si Sedan