CT Engineering 06-11 Civic Si Supercharger Kit
Part Number: 350-091
Inside Continental United States
Once ordered this item cannot be cancelled
Earn 7400 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
CT Engineering has developed a Supercharger Kit for the Honda Civic-Si that increases power by approximately 65-70+ horsepower at the wheels. The supercharger uses an "Eaton-type" design that provides consistent boost and compresses the intake charge efficiently with a minimal increase in the intake air temperature. This combination provides almost instant boost that increases low and midrange torque for excellent throttle response.
The kit comes complete with cast aluminum supercharger manifolds, all mounting brackets, and all necessary hardware. The kit is completely "bolt-on", and requires no major modifications, so the car can easily be returned to stock.
Want different injectors? Need a fuel pump? We can add what ever option want, just contact us!
- Hondata FlashPro includes a base map for 3.6" or 3.8" pulley and 550cc injectors.
- You need to use 750cc or 1000cc injectors if you select a 3.15" pulley.
- Selecting the 3.15" pulley requires that you purchase a 7 rib belt that is 65.3" or 65.5" in length. K Series Parts sells two Gates belts that will work: standard v-rib or Gates Racing Performance Belt.
- Very linear increase in boost as RPMs increase
- Impressive mid-range throttle response and top-end performance
- Complete "bolt-on" kit, requires no other engine modifications
- Requires Hondata FlashPro or ECU reflash
- Installation time: 8 hours +/-