CT Engineering Supercharger Kit
CT Engineering applied the experience gained developing supercharger kits for the Acura NSX and Honda S2000 to designing a Supercharger Kit to boost performance for the Acura RSX.
The RSX kit uses a Eaton-type supercharger to give a boost of 40 to 50 horsepower at the wheels and provide a consistent increase in boost as engine RPM increases, giving impressive mid range throttle response and top end performance.
The kit includes a cast aluminum intake manifold, mounting brackets, pulleys, belt tensioner, all hardware and instructions.
Want different injectors? Need a fuel pump? We can add what ever option want, just contact us!
- The ultimate upgrade for the enthusiast who would like to tune the Supercharger kit themselves and have the special features a K-Pro can offer
- Does not include CT Engineering ACM Module, or Flashing of ECU
- Adds approximately 40-50 Horsepower at the wheels
- Very linear increase in boost as RPMs increase
- Impressive mid-range throttle response and top-end performance
- Complete "bolt-on" kit, requires no other engine modifications
- The addition of Intake, Headers, and Cat-Back Exhaust is Highly Recommended
- Part Number: 350-030
- Manufacturer: CT Engineering
- Acura RSX
- 2005 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2006 Acura RSX Type-S