CP Pistons 88mm K-Series K20 Pistons: 9.0:1
The CP Pistons 9.0:1 pistons are designed for a K20 cylinder head and engine block.
Includes 4 pistons, 4 wrist pins, 4 wrist pin locks, and 4 rings.
CP pistons are compatible with oversized valves and high lift camshafts. Part numbers ending in a "X" are on a X-style forging for additional strength, durability and weight reduction. The X-style has a full radius dome design, high performance rings and light weight wrist pins. CP Pistons represent the highest quality and is engineered for maximum power. Pistons can be ordered with gas ports, skirt coating, ceramic top coating, and stronger wrist pins if desired. Cometic head gaskets also available.
- Deep valve reliefs accommodate high lift camshafts
- Larger valve reliefs for +1mm valve sizes
- Custom skirt cam and barrel design
- Accumulator grooves
- High strength aluminum forgings
- High performance rings
- Fully CNC machined and balanced to +/- 1 gram
- Wrist pins included at no additional cost
- Double pin oilers force fed from oil ring groove
- Pick lock grooves for easy lock removal
- Pin fitting included
- Part Number: SC70403
- Bore: 88mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Engine Block: K20
- Manufacturer: CP Pistons
- K-Series Engine