Clutch Masters K-Series 725 Series Race Clutch: Single Disc
Part Number: 08037-SD7R-S
Inside Continental United States
Earn 2183 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
Custom Single Disc. 7.25 in. (Race). Steel flywheel included.
Clutch Masters is proud to introduce the finest and most economical multi-plate clutch systems available for today’s high performance vehicles, the 725 and 850 Series. Clutch Masters Twin Disc systems are pure racing technology that also works well in high performance street applications that will be used on the street on rare occasions. They are designed to hold tremendous horsepower and torque ratings, while being reasonable to operate on the track. By increasing the clamping force of the pressure plate and adding to the square inches of usable disc area, CM Twin Discs significantly increase clamping values with an average of 50% increase in pedal pressure depending on the application. The cover assembly is machined from billet aluminum with 25% more tensile strength than the competition’s cast unit. The flywheel is machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum to meet SFI spec 1.2 for competition in NHRA, NDRA, IDRC, IHRA, SCCA and NASA. Each aluminum flywheel includes a replaceable heat shield. Steel flywheels are also available on select applications.
725 SERIES – (7.25” Single Disc)
The 725 series is a smaller diameter assembly, which creates less rotating mass and offering quicker, and smoother shifting with much better throttle response, ideal for Drag racing applications.
Clutch Masters Single Disc features:
- Components can be purchased separately for economical repair.
- Positive release for ease of high RPM staging and shifting.
- Most have experienced better 4/10's times and averaged hundreds of passes without complications or repair
All systems include:
- Aluminum Cover Assembly with attached Diaphragm
- Pressure Plate Ring
- One Disc
- Billet Aluminum Flywheel (Steel available on select applications, call for price)
- Release Bearing
- Pilot Bearing (when applicable)
- Pressure Plate Bolts
- Average weight of the entire assembly is over 50% lighter than OEM
|Clutch Stage:||Single Disc|