Borgwarner EFR 8374-D Turbocharger
Part Number: 179393
Inside Continental United States
Earn 4096 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
This is not a vehicle specific partPlease read the product description and details prior to purchase. Please contact us if you need assistance.
What kind of turbocharger would you build for your high-performance car? The engineers in BorgWarners Advanced Aftermarket Product group created a wish list of every notable design characteristic. They used materials that had never been combined into an aftermarket turbocharger. They delivered quick boost response, powerful performance and reliable durability. All combined, the EFR turbocharger line is at the pinnacle of what can be done with the current state of the art while maintaining affordability. It raises the bar in every respect: performance, response, installation, appearance, and value. It is quite simply the best aftermarket turbo that money can buy, and we will continue to raise that bar and provide additional housing and feature options going forward.
The EFR- Engineered For Racing turbochargers from BorgWarner offer an unprecedented combination of advanced technologies: Low-weight Gamma-Ti turbine wheels and shaft assemblies for quick boost response Patent-pending dual ceramic ball bearing cartridges for more thrust capacity, durability and turbine efficiency at low expansion ratios Stainless steel turbine housing for increased efficiency, improved durability and corrosion resistance Range of units supporting 225 to 1,000 horsepower per turbocharger.
- B2 Turbo Frame Size
- 62mm Compressor Inducer Dia.
- 83mm Compressor Wheel O.D.
- 74mm Turbine Wheel O.D.
- 1.05 Turbine A/R
- T4 Twin Flow Turbine Inlet
- Straight Compressor Outlet
- Ultra Low-Mass Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheels
- Mixed-Flow Turbine Blade Design
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing Cartridges
- Aluminum Bearing Housing
- Stainless Steel Turbine Housing
- Flexible Orientation Compressor Cover
- Forged Milled Compressor Wheels
- Integrated Boost Control Solenoid Valve, Speed Sensor and Compressor Recirculation Valve
- External Wastegate Required
- Water Cooled Aluminum Bearing Housing
- Standard T4 Inlet Connection
- Simple Orientation
|Exhaust Housing:||1.05 A/R|
|Turbo Flange:||Divided T4|