Borgwarner EFR 7163-Fv Turbocharger
What kind of turbocharger would you build for your high-performance car? The engineers in BorgWarner's Advanced Aftermarket Product group created a wish list of every notable design characteristic. They used materials that had never been combined into an aftermarket turbocharger. They delivered quick boost response, powerful performance and reliable durability. All combined, the EFR turbocharger line is at the pinnacle of what can be done with the current state of the art while maintaining affordability. It raises the bar in every respect: performance, response, installation, appearance, and value. It is quite simply the best aftermarket turbo that money can buy, and we will continue to raise that bar and provide additional housing and feature options going forward.
EFR 7163-F(v) Turbocharger Features:
- B1 Turbo Frame Size
- 57mm Compressor Inducer Dia.
- 71mm Compressor Wheel O.D.
- 63mm Turbine Wheel O.D.
- 0.85 Turbine A/R
- 76 mm (2.99'') O.D. V-Band Single Flow Turbine Inlet
- Straight Compressor Outlet
- Ultra Low-Mass Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheels
- Mixed-Flow Turbine Blade Design
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing Cartridges
- Aluminum Bearing Housing
- Stainless Steel Turbine Housing
- Flexible Orientation Compressor Cover
- Forged Milled Compressor Wheels
- Integrated High-Flow Wastegate, Boost Control Solenoid Valve, Speed Sensor and Compressor Recirculation Valve
- Water Cooled Aluminum Bearing Housing
- V-Band Inlet Connection
- Simple Orientation
- Part Number: 11639880006
- Exhaust Housing: .85 A/R
- Manufacturer: BorgWarner
- Turbo Flange: 3" V-band