Brian Crower K24 Stroker Kit
Part Number: BC0048
Inside Continental United States
Earn 6038 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
The BC stroker kit for the Honda/Acura K Series engine platform incorporates the wider B16A bearing (.935" width) that offers more surface area than the .740" width bearing found in the OEM K Series crank and rod combination. The added surface area increases bearing life, especially at extended rpm. Note: This kit requires custom connecting rods (modified BE bore and BE width).
- BC 4340 billet steel crankshaft (102mm stroke).
- BC 4340 Sportsman connecting rods featuring ARP premium fasteners.
- CP or JE aluminum forged pistons (any bore size, any compression ratio).
- 5100 Series carbon steel alloy wrist pins. 9310 Series pin upgrade avail.
- Ductile iron plasma top rings, tapered second ring, low tension oil rings.
- Features aluminum buttons/rail supports (not spiral locks).
- ACL Race Series rod and main bearings included.
- Fully system balanced and ready to install. (50% deposit required)
BC crankshafts are made from the finest, aerospace grade 4340 steel billet material. CNC machined on state of the art, 5 axis Mazak Integrex 300-IV CNC machines to exacting tolerances (.0001"). Every crankshaft features large radius journals that add rigidity for high horsepower, high boost, high rpm applications. Gun drilled, CNC ground oil holes feature a smooth surface for extra oiling, tear dropped for added oil scoop, cross drilled for priority main feeding to the rods and micro polished to a mirror finish for optimum bearing lubricity. All cranks are stress relieved, shot peened, magna flux inspected and nitrided (multi step heat treatment) for ultimate performance. Fully profiled counterweights are designed for reduced windage through the crankcase creating less oil resistance for better rpm potential.
Connecting Rod Features:
BC connecting rods are CNC machined from aerospace grade 4340 steel billet, available in your choice of the European influenced H beam or the traditional I beam design (certain applications). All rods feature a deep, double ribbed cap that keeps the big end housing bore true at extended rpm and insures uniform bearing crush, delivering proper clearances for superior oil supply and maximum load carrying capacity. H Beam rods feature a deep radial groove pin bushing and oil holes at 5 and 7 o'clock (the beam acts as a trough), bringing critical lubrication to the critical wrist pin area. I Beam rods feature a oil hole at the 12 o'clock position that keep the pin end bore true at high boost. Available in your choice of ARP2000 fasteners (rated to 210,000 psi) or the ultimate faster, ARP's Custom Age 625+ (rated to 280,000 psi).
Choose from the top piston brands available... CP or JE... in any desired bore size and compression ratio. Both brands make their custom BC stroker pistons from 2618 T6 high tensile strength forged aluminum forgings. These forgings are computer designed for strength and minimum weight. Each piston dia is CNC machined to assure optimal accuracy and superior grain flow in the forging process. 3D modeling software and rigorous Finite Element Analysis insure that your pistons are manufactured to the strongest and lightest part possible for your application. Your custom pistons feature tighter clearances, less noise, better ring seal and overall better durability. Standard features include pin fit, carbon steel wrist pins and spiral locks or rail supports depending on application. Added features include upgraded 9310 alloy wrist pins for reduced flex, lateral gas ports to assist in ring seal, skirt and top coatings and lightweight design.
- Part Number: BC0048
- Engine Block: K24
- Manufacturer: Brian Crower
- Acura RSX
- 2002 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2003 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2004 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2005 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2002 Acura RSX Manual
- 2003 Acura RSX Manual
- 2004 Acura RSX Manual
- 2005 Acura RSX Manual
- 2006 Acura RSX Manual
- Honda Civic
- 2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2007 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2008 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2009 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2010 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2011 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2008 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2009 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2010 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2011 Honda Civic Si Sedan
- 2002 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2003 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2004 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- 2005 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
- Acura TSX
- 2004 Acura TSX All
- 2005 Acura TSX All
- 2006 Acura TSX All
- 2007 Acura TSX All
- 2008 Acura TSX All