AutoMeter C2 Analog Wideband Gauge
Part Number: 7171
Inside Continental United States
Earn 423 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
This is not a vehicle specific partPlease read the product description and details prior to purchase. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Mirroring the functions of Auto Meter’s Street Wideband, the Digital Stepper Motor Wideband provides the most important functions necessary to make sure you’re extracting the most power possible, safely. An analog needle display integrates seamlessly with other gauges and easily illustrates rate of change as well as the actual value. Our advanced auto calibration system automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Designed for gasoline applications, this wideband gauge provides the same degree of accuracy and response as the Pro version, but at a reduced cost. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation.Features:
- Features Hi-Def™ through-the-dial blue LED lighting
- Includes 8ft. Wiring Harness
- Includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor
- Full sweep precision digital stepper motor meter movement.
- Display range of 8:1 to 18:1
- Suitable for use with gasoline powered engines
- Size: 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Type: Digital Stepper Motor
- Range: 8:1-18:1 AFR
- Part Number: 7171
- Color: White
- Gauge Size: 2-1/16 (52mm)
- Gauge Type: Air/Fuel Ratio
- This part does not have vehicle specific fitment