AEM 310lph E85 In-Tank Fuel Pump
AEM has added to its line of fuel pumps with this in-tank e85 compatible fuel pump that will work in 02-06 Acura RSX (DC5), 02-05 Honda Civic Si (EP3), 01-05 Honda Civic, and many more. The pump flows 310lph (82 gph) at 43 PSI, which means that can deliver the higher output needed for e85 setups.
Description from AEM
AEM's 310lph E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps feature robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels, and are tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline. This fuel pump is a is direct replacement for the Nissan R35 GT-R (requires 2 pumps), Mitsubishi EVO X, 2008-2012 Subaru WRX STi, Scion FR-S/Subaru BR-Z, 2002-2006 Acura RSX/RSX-S and many other popular enthusiast applications. Its compact, short body design (65mm length) also makes it ideal in universal applications that have fuel tanks with tight tolerances.
The AEM 310lph E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank mounting on high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles. It features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications and an offset inlet design that eases installation.
The 310lph E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank fuel pump includes a wiring harness, pre filter and O-rings. Every AEM 310lph E85-Compatible Fuel Pump is tested to flow 310 lph at 43 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 310 lph @ 43 PSI
- Compact body (39mm diameter x 65mm length)
- Includes pre filter, hose, clamps, flying lead, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve
- Part Number: 50-1210
- Manufacturer: AEM Electronics