ACT 6 Pad Rigid Clutch Kit
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
Fitment Notes: Requires flywheel with an Acura RSX Type-S or 06-11 Honda Civic Si clutch bolt pattern
AR1-SPR6 kit features a Sport pressure plate for a nice upgrade. ACT Sport pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's 6-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and smooth, trouble-free service. With the 6-pad rigid race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 6-pad rigid race disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
Feel: A stock to low pedal feel; aggressive engagement with stock to low to moderate gear rattle
Life: Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
Quality: Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
Recommended Use: Recommended for race use only
- Description: Sport/Race Rigid 6 Pad
- Torque Capacity: 290 ft/lbs.
- Torque Capacity Over OE: 52%
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 24
- Spline Size (in.): 1-1/32
- Disc Diameter (in.): 8.4
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 214
- Pressure Plate Type: Sport
- Contents: Pressure Plate, Clutch Disk, Throw-out Bearing, Alignment Tool, Pilot Bushing
- Warranty: One (1) Year from Retail Purchase
- Part Number: AR1-SPR6
- Manufacturer: ACT
- Requires flywheel with an Acura RSX Type-S or 06-11 Honda Civic Si clutch bolt pattern
- K-Series Transmission