ACL Oversized -.025mm High Performance Main Bearings
Part Number: 5M1913H-.025
Inside Continental United States
Earn 144 reward points. Learn More
Will It Fit Your Vehicle?
ACL Race Series Main Bearings: The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings.
Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions, ACL Race Series Connecting Rod Bearings are available for many of the popular 4, 6 & 8 cylinder applications
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties.
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention.
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearing sand to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod bearings.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.