Vibrant Metal Core Race Catalytic Converters are superior to traditional ceramic core converters and are a must have for any OBD 1 based vehicles. They are also great for use in race cars where the rule require you to run a catalytic converter.
- Dimensions: Outer Shell Size - 4.00" O.D. and Overall Length - 10"
- They have 100% stainless Steel construction
- Metal Monolith is much more resistant to the effects of vibration than traditional ceramic bricks.
- Capable of withstanding higher operating temperatures.
- 300 cell per Sq. Inch catalyst flows at 578 CFM, up to 40% better than a typical ceramic core converter.
- Suitable for use on engines up to 5.0L
- 50,000 Mile Limited Warranty
Aftermarket catalytic converters are only permitted if your vehicle does not have a converter or if a government emissions testing program has determined that the existing converter needs replacement. It is prohibited by law in the United States and Canada to remove a properly functioning OE converter.
As of January 2009, these Catalytic Converters are NOT LEGAL for Sale into the State of California and are not for use on vehicles registered in California as a result of California Vehicle Code Sec. 27156 and 38391.
Images may be for reference only
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment
Be the first to review this product