The Radium Engineering brake master cylinder brace installs on the LH strut tower and provides needed support and immediate response for hard braking. The billet aluminum design is lightweight yet very stiff. The strategically selected adjustment screw prevents damage to the master cylinder housing with the use of a large diameter aluminum head. The included stainless steel "easy-on" locknut prohibits any potential slippage of the set preload. Shown below in Bright Dip Black.
- CNC machined from solid 6061 aluminum
- Black anodized and laser engraved with Radium logo
- Aluminum preload adjustment bolt (will not harm the aluminum MC)
- Stainless steel "easy-on" lock nut
- Stainless steel replacement M6 bolts
- Installation uses factory mounting holes and takes just minutes. This brace does not require any cutting, drilling, or modifications to the vehicle
Be the first to review this product