K-Tuned K-Series Slave Cylinder
Images may be for reference only
- The K-Tuned Slave Cylinder is a great upgrade for those wanting to replace leaking or worn out OEM units.
- Many new K-Series cars (05-06 RSX, 06+ Civic Si) use a slave cylinder that has an internal oil restrictor that further slows the movement of the fluid.
- This can be problematic as reduce speed can cause the clutch to not fully disengage and engage as quickly as you are shifting.
- This can lead to prematurely worn synchros or gears.
- Note: You may need to upgrade your clutch line. Please note the inlet fitting is mounted vertically, certain k-series slave cylinders have an inlet horizontally mounted.
- Our K-Series Clutch line will work perfectly with this kit, it will have a 90 degree fitting at the slave. It also features a stainless line that gives the pedal a solid feel.
2002 Acura RSX Manual 2003 Acura RSX Manual 2004 Acura RSX Manual 2005 Acura RSX Manual 2006 Acura RSX Manual
2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2004 Acura RSX Type-S 2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2006 Acura RSX Type-S
2004 Acura TSX All 2005 Acura TSX All 2006 Acura TSX All 2007 Acura TSX All 2008 Acura TSX All
2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2007 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2008 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2009 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2010 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2011 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2013 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2014 Honda Civic Si Coupe 2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
2002 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2003 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2004 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2005 Honda Civic Si Hatchback
2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2008 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2009 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2010 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2011 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2012 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2013 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2014 Honda Civic Si Sedan 2015 Honda Civic Si Sedan
2 Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
4.50/5.00 Stars out of 2 ReviewsWrite a Review
James | December 17th, 2019
Great product. Have installed the slave & master in quite a few projects. Only reason it gets 4 instead of 5* is because the last one I installed only lasted about a year before it blew the seal.
Raj | October 8th, 2016
Feel more direct when pushing clutch pedal i also paired with K-Tuned CMC with steel braided line definitely worth buying, bleeding took long just leave bleeder open and keep pumping pedal and keep topping off fluid reservoir two people recommended