Voodoo13 adjustable rear toe arms for the 2009-2014 Acura TL give you the adjustability needed to get your toe back to spec after youâ€™ve lowered your car. Our arms are engineered and designed for high performance street and race vehicles. They replace the soft rubber OE bushings with rigid spherical bearings for increased handling and performance, but may sacrifice noise and comfort compared to arms that use rubber bushings.
Our adjusting rod is made from 6061-T6 aluminum which ensures our arms are incredibly strong and lightweight. MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Anodize finish is available in two colors Hard Clear and Hard OD Green. CNC stainless steel spacers are machined in house and work in conjunction with high quality made in the USA QA1 spherical rod ends.
- High strength 6061-T6 aluminum adjusting rod
- MIL-A-8625 Type III hard anodize finish
- CNC stainless steel spacers
- QA1 spherical rod ends with self-sealing and self-lubricated Nylon/PTFE injection molded race that keeps out dirt and debris
- Note: Toe arm itself is good for +/-1 degree toe adjustment without our trailing and camber arm combination. If more than 1 degree of adjustment is necessary you must use all 3 pairs of arms together (toe, camber and trailing).
All of our products are engineered, manufactured, and assembled at our Gilbert, Arizona facility using only the best materials from US suppliers.
Be the first to review this product