Hondata Traction Control
Images may be for reference only
Hondata Traction Control works by monitoring the ABS wheel speed sensors and reducing engine output when excessive wheel-spin is detected. A dash mountable switch allows the selection of different target slip rates, and software allows the system to be tuned for your specific vehicle setup.
- Fully programmable module with wheel speed sensor inputs and adjustable output to ECU.
- Works with inductive, active and hall effect sensors.
- On the fly adjustable target wheel slip
- Live data monitoring.
- Twenty seconds of high resolution on board datalogging memory for setup and diagnostics.
- Wheel speed sensor error logging.
- Settings for target slip while cornering.
- PID control of output.
- Owner registration and password protection for security.
- Serial and CAN outputs for future expansion.
- S300 (I or II): All ECUs / Models
- KPro (I, II, or III): All ECUs / Models including 2000-2005 S2000
- FlashPro: 2006-2011 Civic Si, 2006+ Euro Civic Type R, 2006+ S2000, 07-08 TSX and 09-10 TSX.
This part does not have vehicle specific fitment
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review