Hondata 05-06 K-Pro Version 4 with Adapter Harness
Hondata KPro (Version 4) is a fully programmable ECU for 05-06 Acura RSX (DC5). K-Pro is a must have to get maximum performance out of your k-series engine.
An ECU and O2 sensor from an 02-04 RSX are required, the 05-06 RSX ECU cannot be used.
- USB connection for speed and compatibility
- KManager Windows based software for parameter and table editing, calibration uploading and datalogging.
- Many built in calibrations for common engine combinations
- Built in datalogging to a laptop
- On board datalogging memory (2 MB memory, 10-110 minutes datalogging)
- Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim.
- Configurable for any MAP sensor (to 5 Bar and above)
- TPS based table lookup for ITBs
- Engine protection from over boost and lean protection.
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Three multi purpose outputs for nitrous control or similar
- Supports lambda tracing from the stock wideband o2
- PWM output for boost control
- Most OBDII features may be disabled for race vehicles.
- Base tables are supplied for the RSX Type S, RSX Base, Civic SI and Integra Type R engines. These tables have been dyno tuned.
Only the following ECUs can be used:
- 2002-2004 RSX Type S (PRB A03-A08, PRB-305 ECU). Should be used for a Type S
- 2002-2004 RSX (Base 5 speed) (PND -A0# ECU) Should be used for a Base
- The stock 2005-2006 ECU part number PRB-A13 through PRB-A16 has a different microprocessor and cannot have a K-Pro installed.
After you order you will receive two emails; one with full instructions on where and how to send your ECU to Hondata and another with the form that you need to sign and include with your ECU.
You are required to send your ECU to Hondata for this service an ECU is not sent to you.
This product is final sale.