Hondata 00-05 S2000 K-Pro
This is a specially adapted ECU which allows the 2000-2005 S2000 to run from a RSX ECU. The engine crank and cam sensors must be changed to equivalent 2006-2007 parts - see below.
This S2000 KPro requires a user supplied RSX (PRB) ECU adapted for the S2000, and a wiring harness for the crank and cam sensors. It does not include the Honda parts - see mechanical modifications below. All user supplied ECUs must be PRB A01-A12 and in perfect working order. We will not use any other ECUs for the S2000.
- USB connection for speed and compatibility
- KManager Windows based software for parameter and table editing, calibration uploading and datalogging.
- Many built in calibrations for common engine combinations
- Built in datalogging to a laptop
- On board datalogging memory (2 MB memory, 10-110 minutes datalogging)
- Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim.
- Configurable for any MAP sensor (to 5 Bar and above)
- TPS based table lookup for ITBs
- Engine protection from over boost and lean protection.
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Three multi purpose outputs for nitrous control or similar
- Supports lambda tracing from the stock wideband o2
- PWM output for boost control
- Most OBDII features may be disabled for race vehicles.
The following items must be replaced before the S2000 K-Pro can be used. These parts are not supplied by Hondata and should be purchased from a Honda dealer.
- Crank sensor 37500-PZX-003
- Crank wheel 13622-PCX-013
- TDC sensor 37510-PZX-003
- TDC wheel 14112-PCX-003
- Valve cover 12310-PCX-020
- Drain plug washer (for PCV valve) 94109-14000
- PCV valve 17130-PCX-003
- IAT sensor 37880-P05-A00 (not required, but stock IAT will read about 30 degrees hotter
After you order you will receive two emails; one with full instructions on where and how to send your ECU to Hondata and another with the form that you need to sign and include with your ECU.
You are required to send your ECU to Hondata for this service. This product is final sale.
Not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution controlled motor vehicles. See http://www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state emissions requirements.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review