Hondata 02-04 RSX Type-S ECU Reflash
The 2002-2004 Acura RSX Type-S K20A2 program advances the ignition, alters the cam timing and optimizes the fuel for a cold air intake headers and exhaust, adding 12-20 ft lb across the rev range.
- 15-20 ft/lb torque increase between 2500-3500 rpm.
- 12-20 peak wheel hp from a stock RSX depending on the dyno and modifications.
- Peak torque now at 3200 rpm on an unmodified RSX.
- Very flat smooth torque curve. 95% of peak torque available from 2500-8000 rpm.
- Rev limiter optionally raised to 8600 RPM.
- VTEC point lowered to 5200 rpm for cars with intake systems.
- Passes Californian smog testing (no measurable difference from stock).
- Fully dealer compatible - works with all Honda scan tools and equipment.
- 02-04 RSX Type S with K20A2 engine ECU part number: PRB A01 through PRB A08
- This program was tuned specifically for a cold air intake, as they give the best power gains.
Not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution controlled motor vehicles. See http://www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state emissions requirements.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.