Hondata 02-04 RSX Type-S ECU Reflash
Images may be for reference only
The 2002-2004 Acura RSX Type-S K20A2 program advances the ignition, alters the cam timing and optimizes the fuel for a cold air intake headers and exhaust, adding 12-20 ft lb across the rev range.
- 15-20 ft/lb torque increase between 2500-3500 rpm.
- 12-20 peak wheel hp from a stock RSX depending on the dyno and modifications.
- Peak torque now at 3200 rpm on an unmodified RSX.
- Very flat smooth torque curve. 95% of peak torque available from 2500-8000 rpm.
- Rev limiter optionally raised to 8600 RPM.
- VTEC point lowered to 5200 rpm for cars with intake systems.
- Passes Californian smog testing (no measurable difference from stock).
- Fully dealer compatible - works with all Honda scan tools and equipment.
- 02-04 RSX Type S with K20A2 engine ECU part number: PRB A01 through PRB A08
- This program was tuned specifically for a cold air intake, as they give the best power gains.
After you order you will receive two emails; one with full instructions on where and how to send your ECU to Hondata and another with the form that you need to sign and include with your ECU.
You are required to send your ECU to Hondata for this service. This product is final sale.
2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2004 Acura RSX Type-S
39 Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
4.87/5.00 Stars out of 39 ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Most Recent Read All 39 ReviewsRead All 39 Reviews
Evocross | February 3rd, 2020
This Hondata ECU flash is definitely well worth the money. The car runs so much better and is far more responsive in the mid range rpm and it’s really nice that vtec goes to 8600 now.
Bradley Biggs | December 27th, 2019
As stated by numerous others the ECU reflash really pulls your bolt on together nicely and the staff are very helpful as well! THANKS!
Chris Guinn | October 27th, 2017
Didn't realize how far from optimal the stock calibration was downshifting let off everything about the driving experience improved far easier smoother and more quiet not as hot/cold on/off all or nothing and yeah she's ready for that mustang new redlines like an illicit substance
Drew Ottman | August 22nd, 2017
Definitely helped my 2003 RSX S with CAI,RH,AND EXHAUST. VTEC at 5200 still gives a nice crossover and the throttle response is amazing. I also have a ITR ecu so I will say each have their advantages but other then VTEC they both make the car a MEAN MACHINE; maybe I'll do a dyno comparison one day.
Mario Cruz | June 13th, 2017
IT DID NOT LOWER VTEC stayed at 5800rpm. That's what I was looking forward to the most. But I still gave it a 4 star because you can feel the power gain, nothing to crazy though. But yes worth the money! BEFORE: AFTER: 04 RSX Type S 14 Honda Si