Hondata 02-04 RSX Type-S with ITR Cams ECU Reflash
Images may be for reference only
This reflash is specifically tuned for a K20A2 engine using Type R camshafts. It requires a K20A engine or K-Series engine built to K20A specifications.
- 216 peak HP at 8300 rpm depending on the dyno and modifications
- 8 peak wheel hp increase from the ITR ECU.
- Power peak raised 200rpm (8100-8300)
- Significant midrange torque increases form 5500-7000 rpm
- 15 ft/lb torque increase between 2500-3500 rpm.
- 20 ft/lb torque increase at 6300 rpm.
- Peak torque now at 6300rpm, down from 7600.
- Rev limiter raised to 8800 rpm. (ITR ECU uses 8500 rpm rev limiter)
- VTEC point lowered from 6100 (ITR ECU) to 5200 rpm.
- Fully dealer compatible - works with all Honda scan tools and equipment.
- This program was tuned specifically for a CAI (cold air intake) as they give the best power gains.
- This will not work without the Type R cams, it will cause poor fuel economy and lower performance.
- ECU part numbers PRB A01 to A08 or PRC
After you order you will receive two emails; one with full instructions on where and how to send your ECU to Hondata and another with the form that you need to sign and include with your ECU.
You are required to send your ECU to Hondata for this service. This product is final sale.
Designed for K20A engine or K-Series engine built to K20A specifications
2002 Acura RSX Type-S 2003 Acura RSX Type-S 2004 Acura RSX Type-S
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review