Hondata 02-04 RSX Type-S with ITR Cams ECU Reflash
This reflash is specifically tuned for a K20A2 engine using Type R camshafts. It requires a K20A engine or K-Series engine built to K20A specifications.
- 216 peak HP at 8300 rpm depending on the dyno and modifications
- 8 peak wheel hp increase from the ITR ECU.
- Power peak raised 200rpm (8100-8300)
- Significant midrange torque increases form 5500-7000 rpm
- 15 ft/lb torque increase between 2500-3500 rpm.
- 20 ft/lb torque increase at 6300 rpm.
- Peak torque now at 6300rpm, down from 7600.
- Rev limiter raised to 8800 rpm. (ITR ECU uses 8500 rpm rev limiter)
- VTEC point lowered from 6100 (ITR ECU) to 5200 rpm.
- Fully dealer compatible - works with all Honda scan tools and equipment.
- This program was tuned specifically for a CAI (cold air intake) as they give the best power gains.
- This will not work without the Type R cams, it will cause poor fuel economy and lower performance.
- ECU part numbers PRB A01 to A08 or PRC
Designed for K20A engine or K-Series engine built to K20A specifications
Reviews ★★★★★ ★★★★★
No Reviews Yet!Write a Review