The Oil Cube is made from stainless steel and is designed to provide up to (4) 1/8-NPT female ports. These ports can be used for oil pressure sensors, oil pressure gauges, turbo oil feeds (-3AN or smaller feed lines only). The Oil Cube features a 1/8 BSPT male port on one end and a 1/8 BSPT female port on the other. Simply remove your OEM 1/8 BSPT oil pressure switch or sensor, screw the Oil Cube in, and screw the oil pressure switch into the Oil Cube. Always remember to use teflon tape or liquid thread sealant on all tapered threads. Remember to always read the Spec Sheet and Install Guide before installing your Oil Cube.
K Series Parts/Club RSX worked with Acuity to bring back a revised version of the oil cube (CLU1-15152-RWC-000) that was sold a few years ago. This one is a higher quality stainless steel, cleaner threads, and a modified design so that you can screw it in with your VTEC solenoid still installed.
This is a great solution for the oil feed on your turbo, oil pressure or oil temp gauge while still being able to maintain your stock oil pressure sensor and light on the dash.
- Includes (3) 302 Stainless Steel 1/8-NPT Plugs
- 303 Stainless Steel construction
- Male and female BSPT ports allow easy placement between 1/8-BSPT oil switch and engine block
- (4) 1/8-NPT ports around the periphery
- Compatible with oil lines up to -3 AN
- Compatible with 1/8-NPT Oil Switches, Sensors, and Sending Units
- Plugs use 3/16" Allen Key
- 1-Year warranty against manufacturer defect